Mahalaxmi bakers – Terms and Conditions:
1. Who is Mahalaxmi bakers.com?
Mahalaxmi bakers.com is website from MAHALAXMI BAKERS PRIVATE LIMITED which is registered with government of RAJASTHAN. This page contains all terms and conditions that stand for all orders placed on this site.
2. Delivery Timings: For all same day orders, orders have to be made before 5 pm on the same day. All orders made after this shall be considered for delivery latest by the next day. We do not guarantee any timed delivery, our regular delivery timings are between 10:00 am to 7:00 pm. Clients can request specific timings in the Special Instructions section of payment form, we will try our best to honour the client’s request but cannot commit 100% efficiency in timing of delivery. Delivery timings if promised cannot be guaranteed in case of special circumstances like extreme weather conditions, riots, strikes, elections, bandhs, during rush hour days like Valentine’s Day, Mothers Day, Rakhi, New year Eve etc, the order cancelation would not be possible in such circumstances For Valentine Midnight delivery, delivery will be done between 10 PM to 12 AM
3. Address Change: Any changes to the recipient address would be entertained free of cost if they are requested before 48hrs of the actual delivery. Changes after that will not be entertained and order would not be canceled.
4. Order Change: Any changes to the order would be entertained with monetary adjustments if requested before 48hrs of the actual delivery. Changes after that will not be entertained and order would not be cancelled. Cancellation charges of 5% are applicable on all cancellation requests
5. Delivery Product: The flower arrangements cannot be guaranteed to be exact replicas of the ones shown on site because of different vendors & different season constraints. Although the quantity of product will be the same if there have to be substitutions because of non availability of products these substitutions will be of equal or higher quality. Change of color of flowers due to non availability shall also considered under this condition. Also, the icing and design of the cake may vary from the image depending upon local availability.
6. Damaged deliveries: We will cater to any reports of damaged products/ flowers on the same day of delivery only i.e within 24 hours of delivery. The problem report must be supported with substantial proofs of the damage made to the product.
7. Rules for delivery:
a) Delivery will be made as per the delivery instructions. e.g. if delivery instructions state that the product must be delivered to the recipient only, it will not be given to any one else and shall be considered delivered if recipient is not available. If recipient doesn’t accept the delivery, we shall consider the order to be delivered.
b) Mahalaxmi bakers will be able to attempt delivery of your gifts only ONCE. In the event the delivery is not executed during the attempt, the customer shall still be charged for the order and no re-delivery will be possible. We will consider the order executed in the below cases:
i. Wrong shipping/delivery address.
ii. Recipient not available.
iii. Premises locked.
iv. Wrong landlines / Mobile number or Extension number which may render us unable to reach the recipient for the delivery.
v. Recipient refusing to accept the delivery.
vi. Delivered the product at the Gate/ Reception/ Neighbor.
8.Substitution Policy Occasionally, substitutions of flowers or containers are necessary due to temporary, regional availability issues. If this is the case with the gift you have selected, our experienced florists will ensure that the style, theme and color scheme of your arrangement is preserved and will only substitute items of equal or higher value. We however reserve the right to substitute the flowers (Including specified color) / other products with equal or higher value in case of non availability of the desired product.
9. Rules for Duplicate Orders: If Mahalaxmi bakers finds that the same order has been made twice we will try to contact the customer and get that clarified.If the customer is not contactable we will take the decision on our behalf and that will be final.
10. Dealing with Fraudulent Customers: If we find out any fraudulent behavior from any client in terms of wrong address, unethical message, odd delivery timings or any other reason, we hold the power to reject that order or ban that customer without being answerable to any one.
11. Rules for unfounded recipient: In case the final customer is not available for receiving the placed order and we have strict instructions to deliver only to the intended customer the order shall be considered delivered and no refund will be made. Please refer Cancellation and refund policy for further details.
12. Mahalaxmi bakers may amend its Terms & Conditions from time to time. These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of bhilwara.
14. I understand that Mahalaxmi bakers can send transactional and promotional messages on my registered phone number. If you have any questions/comments about our Terms & Conditions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org